We want to thank you for your ongoing commitment and support
of EBC. We are grateful for the strong giving and online viewership during this
pandemic time. Thank you for staying connected and giving! We want to challenge
you, as things return to normal, to continue to engage more and more as
you are able and to continue to give the Lord’s tithe faithfully. You can
always do this via online, in-person, mail-in, or office drop-off. Thank you
again for helping EBC stay financially strong and positioned for greater
INFORMATION ON SERVICES AND
As of May 24th, 2020, we restarted in-person services at 8:30am and 10:30am each Sunday!
As of July 5th, 2020 we reconvened as a single church with a single service at a single service time of 10:30am!
As of September 20th, 2020 we restarted ALL LifeGroups.
As of November 29, 2020 we went virtual for a couple weeks.
December 13, 2020 we resumed in-person services, but with two service times (8:00am and 10:30am). LifeGroups restarted.
As of March 7, 2021 we returned to ONE combined service at 10:30am, LifeGroups continue.
As of June 6th, 2021 all LifeGroup requirements for masks, etc. have been moved to a class by class decision.
- EBC will provide 0-2yrs and 3-5yrs classes during the 10:30am service for parents with young children. (If you are able to volunteer in these classes, please contact Pastor Eric at email@example.com)
- No Kidz Praise yet.
LIFEGROUPS, Sundays, 9:15am
NOTE: DOUGHNUTS AND COFFEE ARE BACK!!! Come at 9:00am to enjoy a quick bite before heading to class!
Mandatory mask wearing has been lifted for all ages and groups. Each class may now decide whether to continue to utilize or require masks as they see fit.
LifeGroup classrooms will have cleaning supplies (rags & spray bottles) in them to help in the effort with cleanliness and safety. Directions for proper cleaning practices will be provided. Used rags will be collected after LifeGroup to be washed & clean rags replaced.
LifeGroup Leaders will be remain aware of attendance numbers and classroom setup. Classrooms will be rearranged as best as possible to ensure health and safety.
Reassessing The Situation
We will always reserve the right, should the need arise, to readdress these protocols.
Other Guidelines and Protocol:
- If only coming to service and without small children, please enter immediately into the sanctuary. Entrance through the west ramp door and Commonwealth/foyer entrances preferred.
- BULLETIN- Announcement slides will run before and after service. Members will also be directed to find Bulletin related issues online at erlangerbaptist.org. Paper bulletins will be produced if you would like one.
- RESTROOMS: Signs will be posted with proper hand washing technique and entrance/exit protocol. Young children should be escorted by an adult. Disinfectant wipes will be available in each restroom as well as mounted sanitizing stations outside each restroom.
- Those with any suspicion of fever or illness are asked to remain home. Aside: No thermometers will be used for entry. No sick protocol established beyond personal responsibility and common sense practice encouraged by our members.
- Tithes and offerings each week will be received via online, drop boxes, or plates set up at each of the three main exit points.
For those not yet ready/able to return, we will continue to provide an online experience via our website! We will be recording the 10:30am service each week and working quickly to make it available in the next couple days following each service.
We are so glad to be back and are glad to combine our members back together in one group, but we want to do it wisely, safely, and in a way that honors God and others! Please be praying for this process and how God wants to use you to help us care for the body and serve Him in corporate worship!